Requisition ID: CROP_103_010217
Experience: 2 to 5 years
Positions: Mid and Senior
CRON Systems is a high growth, VC-backed border security startup, developing IoT based Intrusion Detection Systems. We are offering an integrated and comprehensive intrusion detection systems using cutting edge technologies developed in house, ranging from Lasers, IR, and Lidar Sensors, AI, ML, communication systems, SW & HW level encryption, hacking and more, to provide our domestic and international customers the latest, most effective products at affordable costs.
We are looking to expend our family with the best and brightest India has to offer. Join us and be part of a culture that is unique in the sense that it’s fast paced, hard-working, and yet still leaves room to learn a lot and expand your professional horizons. When we hire, we are looking to hire the best talent with the right mindset to solve problems with technology. We are not looking for GPA or titles but rather looking people in the eye and searching for that spark of joy that comes with solving a problem for our customers with technology. If you think you are a good fit, drop us a line and we’ll find you the right spot in our midst!
Our Product Management vertical is looking to hire an experienced Product Manager with 2 to 5 years of experience.
- Extensive technical and management background to understand and become a bridge between the product requirements and technology teams.
- Experience in managing hardware product development – a BIG plus.
- Detail oriented with a structured approach to product design and management.
- Feels comfortable working directly with C-level, designers, engineers and clients.
- Can manage complex products, sync multiple teams working on different elements in parallel.
- Defense/military/physical security experience is a plus.
- Team player who can elevate CRON!
- High proficiency in English is a must.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Translate CRONs product vision to a detailed product road map.
- Research and determine end-user needs and translate them into product features.
- Directly oversee, manage, and prioritize product development, time line and budgeting.
- Design and maintain product documentation for clients.
- Maintain a detailed and up-to-date product documentation at all times.
- Work directly with C-level on product design and management related issues.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- Competitive salary and compensation package matching market standards.
- Work at our brand new Gurgaon R&D facility.
- Learn and grow with a well versed team with experience from Google to Apple to Qualcomm.
- Opportunity to serve the nation and build products that will save the lives of thousands of Jawans and soldiers.
This is for the crazy ones, the ones who refuse to see technology the way it is. We do not accept status quo.
This is to all the rebels, the troublemakers, the crazy ones! The world sees the misfits and what we see is the geniuses.
This is to finding the special ones. We do not care where you graduated from, what was your GPA.
We care about what you aspire to build!
Job Location: New Delhi / Gurgaon
Mode of Interview: Telephonic / Video Call
Eligibility: We don’t really care!
Email us your resumes at: email@example.com
CRON Systems Pvt Ltd
101, Suncity Success towers
Golf Course Ext. Road, Sector 65
Don’t forget to check our Angel.co profile for latest news coverage
Email us your resumes at: