Requisition ID: CROP_103_010217
Experience: 3 to 5 years
No global movement springs from individuals. It takes an entire team united behind something big. Together, we work hard, we laugh a lot, we brainstorm nonstop, we use hundreds of Post-Its a week, and we give the best high-fives in town.
CRON Systems is a high-growth, Techstars and VC backed defense technology startup. We are reinventing IoT for Security – IoST – with a closed, secure and encrypted autonomous threat detection, tracking and classification grid to create a complete situational awareness platform around any border or perimeter, and provide real time actionable intelligence to the security forces to better protect the border or perimeter.
At CRON, we get our hands dirty everyday on cutting edge technologies and our technical prowess extends from a wide range of Sensors like IR, Laser, LiDAR, microwave, Thermal to a secure and SW HW encrypted communication grid for the flow of data to creating an Artificial Intelligence Platform to articulate and process this data using not-so-conventional Machine Learning and Deep Learning Algorithms.
Life is what happens when you’re busy working. We make sure to enjoy it.
Join us and be part of a culture that is unique in the sense that it’s fast paced, hard working, and yet still leaves room to learn a lot and expand your professional horizons. When we hire, we are looking to hire the best talent with the right mindset to solve problems with technology. We are not looking for GPA or titles but rather looking people in the eye and searching for that spark of joy that comes with solving a problem for our customers with technology. If you think you are a good fit, drop us a line and we’ll find you the right spot in our midst!
- Extensive Technical and Management background to understand and become a bridge between the product requirements and Technology Teams
- Detail oriented with a structured approach to Product Design and Management
- Feels comfortable working directly with C-level, designers, engineers and clients
- Can manage complex products, sync multiple teams working on different elements in parallel
- Defense/military/physical security experience is a plus
- Team player who can elevate CRON!
- High proficiency in English is a must
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Translate CRONs product vision to a detailed product road map
- Research and determine end-user needs and translate them into product features
- Directly oversee, manage, and prioritise product development, time line and budgeting
- Design and maintain product documentation for clients
- Maintain a detailed and up-to-date product documentation at all times
- Work directly with C-level on product design and management related issues
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- Learn from the best – We’re dedicated to constant learning. CRON’s Leadership team hails from the leagues of Google to Apple to Qualcomm to Navy to Airforce to Cambridge. From CEOs to musicians, these leaders always have something invaluable to teach us
- Opportunity to be bold and apply original thinking – imagine the ideal outcome, be resourceful to make the outcome a reality
- Care for others and be a Host – Encourage others to participate to their fullest. Listen, communicate openly and set clear expectations
- Be a part of a Revolution – Be curious, ask for help, and demonstrate an ability to grow. Own and learn from mistakes. Bring joy and optimism to work
- A Bank account to flaunt to your peers
HOW TO APPLY
Drop us your Resume with Cover Letter at email@example.com with the following two questions answered in the cover letter and the requisition ID as the subject:
- Why do you want to work at CRON Systems?
- Why do you think you are a good fit for the job you’ve applied for?
Keep it short, concise and under 200 words. Resumes without Cover Letter that answer these questions will not be given a higher precedence.
Job Location: New Delhi / Gurgaon
Mode of Interview: Video Call
This is for the crazy ones, the ones who refuse to see technology the way it is. We do not accept status quo.
This is to all the rebels, the troublemakers, the crazy ones! The world sees the misfits and what we see are the geniuses – the round pegs in the square holes.
This is to finding the special ones. We do not care where you graduated from, what your GPA was.
We care about what you aspire to build!