Requisition ID: CRME_101_010217
Experience: 1 to 5 years
Positions: Senior, Mid and Junior
CRON Systems is a high growth, VC-backed border security startup, developing IoT based Intrusion Detection Systems. We are offering an integrated and comprehensive intrusion detection systems using cutting edge technologies developed in house, ranging from Lasers, IR, and Lidar Sensors, AI, ML, communication systems, SW & HW level encryption, hacking and more, to provide our domestic and international customers the latest, most effective products at affordable costs.
We are looking to expend our family with the best and brightest India has to offer. Join us and be part of a culture that is unique in the sense that it’s fast paced, hard working, and yet still leaves room to learn a lot and expand your professional horizons. When we hire, we are looking to hire the best talent with the right mindset to solve problems with technology. We are not looking for GPA or titles but rather looking people in the eye and searching for that spark of joy that comes with solving a problem for our customers with technology. If you think you are a good fit, drop us a line and we’ll find you the right spot in our midst!
Our Mechanical Systems and Design Engineering vertical is looking to hire an experienced Mechanical Systems and Mechatronics Engineer with 1 to 5 years of experience.
- Strong Understanding of the Operations of a Mechanical product.
- Experience, Expertise and Understanding of technical principles, theories, and concepts in Electro Mechanical Systems.
- Strong hold on the concepts of and Hands-on Expertise at Mechatronics, Robotics and Automation.
- Working Knowledge of Sensors and Actuators like IR, Laser, LiDAR, BMS, IMU, Tilt, Accelerometer, Magnetometer, Gyroscope, Barometer, Range Finder, etc. and a wide variety of automation components like motors and drives is a plus.
- Extensive knowledge of automobiles, IC Engines, methanol fueled engines and their automation is preferred.
- Basic knowledge of Machine Design, Strength of Materials and Control Systems is a plus.
- Proficiency in Computer Aided Design and Analysis software.
- Good understanding of the product development cycle from MVP to Product Ready to Production Ready.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conceptualization and designing of Electromechanical and Mechatronics Systems for the entire CRON security holistic solution.
- Complete ownership of the modules and products starting from the inception to conception to product development to the final sampling to the customer.
- Work closely with Mechanical Industrial Design team to properly integrate control components into overall design.
- Support Production, Installation and Customer Service Verticals when necessary to resolve problems encountered during the lifecycle of a product.
- Work in both modes as a team player as well as an individual contributor.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- Competitive Salary and compensation package matching market standards.
- Work at our brand new Gurgaon R&D facility.
- Learn and grow with a well versed team with experience from Google to Apple to Qualcomm.
- Opportunity to serve the nation and build products that will save the lives of thousands of Jawans and soldiers.
This is for the crazy ones, the ones who refuse to see technology the way it is. We do not accept status quo.
This is to all the rebels, the troublemakers, the crazy ones! The world sees the misfits and what we see is the geniuses.
This is to finding the special ones. We do not care where you graduated from, what was your GPA.
We care about what you aspire to build!
Job Location: New Delhi / Gurgaon
Mode of Interview: Telephonic / Video Call
Eligibility: We don’t really care!
Email us your resumes at: email@example.com
CRON Systems Pvt Ltd
101, Suncity Success towers
Golf Course Ext. Road, Sector 65
Don’t forget to check our Angel.co profile for latest news coverage
Email us your resumes at: