Requisition ID: CRME_101_140518
Experience: 5 to 6 years
No global movement springs from individuals. It takes an entire team united behind something big. Together, we work hard, we laugh a lot, we brainstorm nonstop, we use hundreds of Post-Its a week, and we give the best high-fives in town.
CRON Systems is a high-growth, Techstars and VC backed defense technology startup. We are reinventing IoT for Security – IoST – with a closed, secure and encrypted autonomous threat detection, tracking and classification grid to create a complete situational awareness platform around any border or perimeter, and provide real time actionable intelligence to the security forces to better protect the border or perimeter.
At CRON, we get our hands dirty everyday on cutting edge technologies and our technical prowess extends from a wide range of Sensors like IR, Laser, LiDAR, microwave, Thermal to a secure and SW HW encrypted communication grid for the flow of data to creating an Artificial Intelligence Platform to articulate and process this data using not-so-conventional Machine Learning and Deep Learning Algorithms.
Life is what happens when you’re busy working. We make sure to enjoy it.
Join us and be part of a culture that is unique in the sense that it’s fast paced, hard working, and yet still leaves room to learn a lot and expand your professional horizons. When we hire, we are looking to hire the best talent with the right mindset to solve problems with technology. We are not looking for GPA or titles but rather looking people in the eye and searching for that spark of joy that comes with solving a problem for our customers with technology. If you think you are a good fit, drop us a line and we’ll find you the right spot in our midst!
- Strong understanding and hands on experience and knowledge of Electro Mechanical Systems
- Working experience of mechanical integration of numerous types of sensors, fragile electronics and associated problems is a plus
- Strong fundamentals and experience in Mechatronics, Robotics and/or Automation
- Should have strong knowledge and prior experience of products adhering to different International/Industrial/Indian/Military standards for a product.
- Should be conversant with the fundamentals of material selection based(Industrial Grade Metals, Sheets, Aluminium, Different Steels, Non-Metallic Structural Material), on system requirements and design
- Knowledge of Machine Design, Strength of Materials and Control Systems is a plus
- Expertise and Excellency at detailed analysis of designs, a good eye for minute details, Exploratory Designs, Modifications and Failure Analysis skillset and well developed creative skills at sketching and illustration.
- Hard Core Proficiency in Computer Aided Design and Analysis software with Prior Experience in Type Testing and Simulated Testing of Equipments
- Extensive knowledge and working experience of Design for Manufacture and Design for Assembly so as to take a prototype to production with a third-party system integrator
- Manufacturing/Assembly/Production shop-floor experience with understanding of Process Flow, Documentations, Rework and Skilled Labour, Supervisors and/or Entry Level Engineer Team Handling.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Complete conception, prototyping and production readiness of the mechanical structure to integrate Electronic and Electrical Systems, for CRON Range of Minimum Viable Product (MVP) and subsequently full scale production designs and Custom Products made to order as per customer requirements.
- Take the mechanical designs and structures from a conception stage to a prototyping stage and then through proper DFM and DFA to a stage where it could be manufactured by a third-party system integrator with no involvement of the Research and Development
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- Learn from the best – We’re dedicated to constant learning. CRON’s Leadership team hails from the leagues of Google to Apple to Qualcomm to Navy to Airforce to Cambridge. From CEOs to musicians, these leaders always have something invaluable to teach us
- Opportunity to be bold and apply original thinking – imagine the ideal outcome, be resourceful to make the outcome a reality
- Care for others and be a Host – Encourage others to participate to their fullest. Listen, communicate openly and set clear expectations
- Be a part of a Revolution – Be curious, ask for help, and demonstrate an ability to grow. Own and learn from mistakes. Bring joy and optimism to work
- A Bank account to flaunt to your peers
HOW TO APPLY
Drop us your Resume with Cover Letter at email@example.com with the following two questions answered in the cover letter and the requisition ID as the subject:
- Why do you want to work at CRON Systems?
- Why do you think you are a good fit for the job you’ve applied for?
Keep it short, concise and under 200 words. Resumes without Cover Letter that answer these questions will not be given a higher precedence.
- Project/Product Case Study from Previous experience, entailing Problem/Issue Description, Team/Group Hierarchy, Personal Contribution to the final Result, Assessment/Acknowledgement of the Solution by Head/Lead/Customer/Team Members.
Keep the Case Study Brief and cover all the concerning Subheadings mentioned above.
Job Location: New Delhi / Gurgaon
Mode of Interview: Video Call
This is for the crazy ones, the ones who refuse to see technology the way it is. We do not accept status quo.
This is to all the rebels, the troublemakers, the crazy ones! The world sees the misfits and what we see are the geniuses – the round pegs in the square holes.
This is to finding the special ones. We do not care where you graduated from, what your GPA was.
We care about what you aspire to build!