Requisition ID: CROP_101_010217
Experience: 3 to 5 years
No global movement springs from individuals. It takes an entire team united behind something big. Together, we work hard, we laugh a lot, we brainstorm nonstop, we use hundreds of Post-Its a week, and we give the best high-fives in town.
CRON Systems is a high-growth, Techstars and VC backed defense technology startup. We are reinventing IoT for Security – IoST – with a closed, secure and encrypted autonomous threat detection, tracking and classification grid to create a complete situational awareness platform around any border or perimeter, and provide real time actionable intelligence to the security forces to better protect the border or perimeter.
At CRON, we get our hands dirty everyday on cutting edge technologies and our technical prowess extends from a wide range of Sensors like IR, Laser, LiDAR, microwave, Thermal to a secure and SW HW encrypted communication grid for the flow of data to creating an Artificial Intelligence Platform to articulate and process this data using not-so-conventional Machine Learning and Deep Learning Algorithms.
Life is what happens when you’re busy working. We make sure to enjoy it.
Join us and be part of a culture that is unique in the sense that it’s fast paced, hard working, and yet still leaves room to learn a lot and expand your professional horizons. When we hire, we are looking to hire the best talent with the right mindset to solve problems with technology. We are not looking for GPA or titles but rather looking people in the eye and searching for that spark of joy that comes with solving a problem for our customers with technology. If you think you are a good fit, drop us a line and we’ll find you the right spot in our midst!
- Excellent communication and verbal skills.
- Extensive experience and Strong hold on recruitment cycle, recruitment processes and employee induction processes.
- Extensive experience with talent acquisition involving shortlisting of resumes to setting up of interviews to salary negotiations with the candidates.
- Experience in hiring technical and technology talent is a plus.
- Good candidate assessment and interview skills.
- Experience with employee engagement and handling of employee grievances.
- High level of english – spoken, written and reading skills, high level of computer skills, good communication abilities, advocate of company values.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Talent acquisition as well as talent retention for technical verticals as well as business verticals.
- Content creation and management of the all requisitions as well as posting of job descriptions on different employment portals.
- Assessment of applicants as a fit for the organization, not only based on their core skills but also based on the core value additions – that is Identification of suitable candidates from a pool of applications and conduct initial screening interviews.
- Perform salary research and manage salary negotiations with potential candidates.
- Develop and manage employee on-boarding and termination procedures.
- Manage employee periodic reviews.
- Manage and act as main POC for all employees on benefits matters.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- Learn from the best – We’re dedicated to constant learning. CRON’s Leadership team hails from the leagues of Google to Apple to Qualcomm to Navy to Airforce to Cambridge. From CEOs to musicians, these leaders always have something invaluable to teach us
- Opportunity to be bold and apply original thinking – imagine the ideal outcome, be resourceful to make the outcome a reality
- Care for others and be a Host – Encourage others to participate to their fullest. Listen, communicate openly and set clear expectations
- Be a part of a Revolution – Be curious, ask for help, and demonstrate an ability to grow. Own and learn from mistakes. Bring joy and optimism to work
- A Bank account to flaunt to your peers
HOW TO APPLY
Drop us your Resume with Cover Letter at email@example.com with the following two questions answered in the cover letter and the requisition ID as the subject:
- Why do you want to work at CRON Systems?
- Why do you think you are a good fit for the job you’ve applied for?
Keep it short, concise and under 200 words. Resumes without Cover Letter that answer these questions will not be given a higher precedence.
Job Location: New Delhi / Gurgaon
Mode of Interview: Video Call
This is for the crazy ones, the ones who refuse to see technology the way it is. We do not accept status quo.
This is to all the rebels, the troublemakers, the crazy ones! The world sees the misfits and what we see are the geniuses – the round pegs in the square holes.
This is to finding the special ones. We do not care where you graduated from, what your GPA was.
We care about what you aspire to build!