Requisition ID: CROP_101_010217
Experience: 1 to 5 years
Positions: Senior and Mid
CRON Systems is a high growth, VC-backed border security startup, developing IoT based Intrusion Detection Systems. We are offering an integrated and comprehensive intrusion detection systems using cutting edge technologies developed in house, ranging from Lasers, IR, and Lidar Sensors, AI, ML, communication systems, SW & HW level encryption, hacking and more, to provide our domestic and international customers the latest, most effective products at affordable costs.
We are looking to expend our family with the best and brightest India has to offer. Join us and be part of a culture that is unique in the sense that it’s fast paced, hard working, and yet still leaves room to learn a lot and expand your professional horizons. When we hire, we are looking to hire the best talent with the right mindset to solve problems with technology. We are not looking for GPA or titles but rather looking people in the eye and searching for that spark of joy that comes with solving a problem for our customers with technology. If you think you are a good fit, drop us a line and we’ll find you the right spot in our midst!
Our Operations and Administration vertical is looking to hire an experienced Human Resources Manager with 1 to 5 years of experience.
- Excellent communication and verbal skills.
- Extensive experience and Strong hold on recruitment cycle, recruitment processes and employee induction processes.
- Extensive experience with talent acquisition involving shortlisting of resumes to setting up of interviews to salary negotiations with the candidates.
- Experience in hiring technical and technology talent is a plus.
- Good candidate assessment and interview skills.
- Experience with employee engagement and handling of employee grievances.
- High level of english – spoken, written and reading skills, high level of computer skills, good communication abilities, advocate of company values.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Talent acquisition as well as talent retention for technical verticals as well as business verticals.
- Content creation and management of the all requisitions as well as posting of job descriptions on different employment portals.
- Assessment of applicants as a fit for the organization, not only based on their core skills but also based on the core value additions – that is Identification of suitable candidates from a pool of applications and conduct initial screening interviews.
- Perform salary research and manage salary negotiations with potential candidates.
- Develop and manage employee on-boarding and termination procedures.
- Manage employee periodic reviews.
- Manage and act as main POC for all employees on benefits matters.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- Competitive salary and compensation package matching market standards.
- Work at our brand new Gurgaon R&D Facility.
- Learn and grow with a well versed team with experience from Google to Apple to Qualcomm.
- Opportunity to serve the nation and build products that will save the lives of thousands of Jawans and soldiers.
This is for the crazy ones, the ones who refuse to see technology the way it is. We do not accept status quo.
This is to all the rebels, the troublemakers, the crazy ones! The world sees the misfits and what we see is the geniuses.
This is to finding the special ones. We do not care where you graduated from, what was your GPA.
We care about what you aspire to build!
Job Location: New Delhi / Gurgaon
Mode of Interview: Telephonic / Video Call
Eligibility: We don’t really care!
Email us your resumes at: email@example.com
CRON Systems Pvt Ltd
101, Suncity Success towers
Golf Course Ext. Road, Sector 65
Don’t forget to check our Angel.co profile for latest news coverage
Email us your resumes at: