Requisition ID: CRSW_105_010217
Experience: 2 to 5 years
Positions: Senior and Mid
CRON Systems is a high growth, VC-backed border security startup, developing IoT based Intrusion Detection Systems. We are offering an integrated and comprehensive intrusion detection systems using cutting edge technologies developed in house, ranging from Lasers, IR, and Lidar Sensors, AI, ML, communication systems, SW & HW level encryption, hacking and more, to provide our domestic and international customers the latest, most effective products at affordable costs.
We are looking to expend our family with the best and brightest India has to offer. Join us and be part of a culture that is unique in the sense that it’s fast paced, hard working, and yet still leaves room to learn a lot and expand your professional horizons. When we hire, we are looking to hire the best talent with the right mindset to solve problems with technology. We are not looking for GPA or titles but rather looking people in the eye and searching for that spark of joy that comes with solving a problem for our customers with technology. If you think you are a good fit, drop us a line and we’ll find you the right spot in our midst!
Our Computer Science and Software vertical is looking to hire an experienced Full Stack Software Engineer with 2 to 5 years of experience.
- Extensive research and at least 2+ Years of Hands-on Work Experience in Web Development.
- Extensive knowledge and Complete expertise at Python along with Knowledge and Experience with Django and Flask is preferred.
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, backbone/AngularJS/reactJS is a plus.
- Exposure to and Expertise at various databases and associated technologies like Postgresql, mongoDB, Redis, etc.
- Knowledge and Experience with ODOO, Open ERP is a plus.
- Expertise in algorithm development, its implementation, optimization and profiling for software back-end.
- Working Knowledge of Linux and Unix and Proficiency at Shell Scripting.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conceptualization and designing of the Software Backend as well as the Frontend of the CRON Corporate Processes for streamlining CRON Products, their Manufacturing and their Deployment.
- Complete ownership of the modules and products starting from the inception to conception to product development to the final sampling to the customer.
- Development of smart debugging and analyzing of errors.
- Work in both modes as a team player as well as an individual contributor.
- Implementation of Distributed System Software to ensure high reliability, fault tolerance, and scalability.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME
- Competitive Salary and compensation package matching Market Standards.
- Work at our brand new Gurgaon R&D Facility.
- Learn and grow with a well versed team with experience from Google to Apple to Qualcomm.
- Opportunity to serve the nation and build products that will save the lives of thousands of Jawans and soldiers.
This is for the crazy ones, the ones who refuse to see technology the way it is. We do not accept status quo.
This is to all the rebels, the troublemakers, the crazy ones! The world sees the misfits and what we see is the geniuses.
This is to finding the special ones. We do not care where you graduated from, what was your GPA.
We care about what you aspire to build!
Job Location: New Delhi / Gurgaon
Mode of Interview: Telephonic / Video Call
Eligibility: We don’t really care!
Email us your resumes at: email@example.com
CRON Systems Pvt Ltd
101, Suncity Success towers
Golf Course Ext. Road, Sector 65
Don’t forget to check our Angel.co profile for latest news coverage
Email us your resumes at: