Requisition ID: CRSW_102_090817
Experience: 4 to 6 years
No global movement springs from individuals. It takes an entire team united behind something big. Together, we work hard, we laugh a lot, we brainstorm nonstop, we use hundreds of Post-Its a week, and we give the best high-fives in town.
CRON Systems is a high-growth, Techstars and VC backed defense technology startup. We are reinventing IoT for Security – IoST – with a closed, secure and encrypted autonomous threat detection, tracking and classification grid to create a complete situational awareness platform around any border or perimeter, and provide real time actionable intelligence to the security forces to better protect the border or perimeter.
At CRON, we get our hands dirty everyday on cutting edge technologies and our technical prowess extends from a wide range of Sensors like IR, Laser, LiDAR, microwave, Thermal to a secure and SW HW encrypted communication grid for the flow of data to creating an Artificial Intelligence Platform to articulate and process this data using not-so-conventional Machine Learning and Deep Learning Algorithms.
Life is what happens when you’re busy working. We make sure to enjoy it.
Join us and be part of a culture that is unique in the sense that it’s fast paced, hard working, and yet still leaves room to learn a lot and expand your professional horizons. When we hire, we are looking to hire the best talent with the right mindset to solve problems with technology. We are not looking for GPA or titles but rather looking people in the eye and searching for that spark of joy that comes with solving a problem for our customers with technology. If you think you are a good fit, drop us a line and we’ll find you the right spot in our midst!
- Experience and ability to develop Responsive and Adaptive Layouts for multiple Browsers and Platforms ranging from Desktops to Tablets to Mobile Phones
- Experience and expertise in developing web applications on JS libraries like jQuery, AngularJS/BackboneJS/ReactJS/Meteor/DOJO, YUI, Backbone, SVG
- Experience in interfacing of video streams from a wide range of IP cameras is a plus
- Must have experience working with Bootstrap or Foundation
- Experience in developing real time web application is a plus
- Working knowledge of Photoshop/Illustrator or other design programs is a plus
- Exposure to testing libraries such as mocha.js.
- Ability to understand and interact with the UX/UI Team and their deliverables
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conceptualization and designing of the complete Frontend Stack of micron, the single user interface C&C Platform for the CRON PIDS holistic solution.
- Complete ownership of end to end projects starting from inception to conception to product development to the final sampling to the customer
- Interact directly with the Technology SVPs and Product Managers and Lead a team to meet the requirements as well as the quality of the product
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- Learn from the best – We’re dedicated to constant learning. CRON’s Leadership team hails from the leagues of Google to Apple to Qualcomm to Navy to Airforce to Cambridge. From CEOs to musicians, these leaders always have something invaluable to teach us
- Opportunity to be bold and apply original thinking – imagine the ideal outcome, be resourceful to make the outcome a reality
- Care for others and be a Host – Encourage others to participate to their fullest. Listen, communicate openly and set clear expectations
- Be a part of a Revolution – Be curious, ask for help, and demonstrate an ability to grow. Own and learn from mistakes. Bring joy and optimism to work
- A Bank account to flaunt to your peers
HOW TO APPLY
Drop us your Resume with Cover Letter at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following two questions answered in the cover letter and the requisition ID as the subject:
- Why do you want to work at CRON Systems?
- Why do you think you are a good fit for the job you’ve applied for?
Keep it short, concise and under 200 words. Resumes without Cover Letter that answer these questions will not be given a higher precedence.
Job Location: New Delhi / Gurgaon
Mode of Interview: Video Call
This is for the crazy ones, the ones who refuse to see technology the way it is. We do not accept status quo.
This is to all the rebels, the troublemakers, the crazy ones! The world sees the misfits and what we see are the geniuses – the round pegs in the square holes.
This is to finding the special ones. We do not care where you graduated from, what your GPA was.
We care about what you aspire to build!