Requisition ID: CRSW_101_090617
Experience: 4 to 6 years
No global movement springs from individuals. It takes an entire team united behind something big. Together, we work hard, we laugh a lot, we brainstorm nonstop, we use hundreds of Post-Its a week, and we give the best high-fives in town.
CRON Systems is a high-growth, Techstars and VC backed defense technology startup. We are reinventing IoT for Security – IoST – with a closed, secure and encrypted autonomous threat detection, tracking and classification grid to create a complete situational awareness platform around any border or perimeter, and provide real time actionable intelligence to the security forces to better protect the border or perimeter.
At CRON, we get our hands dirty everyday on cutting edge technologies and our technical prowess extends from a wide range of Sensors like IR, Laser, LiDAR, microwave, Thermal to a secure and SW HW encrypted communication grid for the flow of data to creating an Artificial Intelligence Platform to articulate and process this data using not-so-conventional Machine Learning and Deep Learning Algorithms.
Life is what happens when you’re busy working. We make sure to enjoy it.
Join us and be part of a culture that is unique in the sense that it’s fast paced, hard working, and yet still leaves room to learn a lot and expand your professional horizons. When we hire, we are looking to hire the best talent with the right mindset to solve problems with technology. We are not looking for GPA or titles but rather looking people in the eye and searching for that spark of joy that comes with solving a problem for our customers with technology. If you think you are a good fit, drop us a line and we’ll find you the right spot in our midst!
- Complete expertise at C/C++
- Expertise at handling huge code bases and designing of multi layered architecture with software life expectancy to maximum
- Ready and Self-motivated to fiddle with hardware and embedded systems
- Brilliant knowledge of embedded systems with bare-metal as well as RTOS/Linux environment
- Interfacing of Sensors and Actuators (LIDAR, 10 D.O.F. IMUs , Infrared, Laser)
- Usage of communication protocols such as SPI, MIBSPI, i2C, Embedded Ethernet, RS-232, RS-485, ZigBee
- Knowledge of ADC, BMS
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conceptualization and designing of the Firmware and Embedded Systems for the entire CRON defense holistic solution
- Hardware Interfacing – Multiple Microcontrollers & Microprocessors (Arm Cortex M3/4/R4 Arm A8/MSP/ATmega)
- Development of machine learning algorithms for incorporating swarm intelligence
- Development of smart debugging and analyzing of errors
- Implementation of Distributed system software to ensure high reliability, fault tolerance, and scalability
- Complete ownership of the Firmware Architecture and Code Base Design
- Complete ownership of a smart and evolving firmware for a dynamically evolving embedded system
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- Learn from the best – We’re dedicated to constant learning. CRON’s Leadership team hails from the leagues of Google to Apple to Qualcomm to Navy to Airforce to Cambridge. From CEOs to musicians, these leaders always have something invaluable to teach us
- Opportunity to be bold and apply original thinking – imagine the ideal outcome, be resourceful to make the outcome a reality
- Care for others and be a Host – Encourage others to participate to their fullest. Listen, communicate openly and set clear expectations
- Be a part of a Revolution – Be curious, ask for help, and demonstrate an ability to grow. Own and learn from mistakes. Bring joy and optimism to work
- A Bank account to flaunt to your peers
HOW TO APPLY
Drop us your Resume with Cover Letter at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following two questions answered in the cover letter and the requisition ID as the subject:
- Why do you want to work at CRON Systems?
- Why do you think you are a good fit for the job you’ve applied for?
Keep it short, concise and under 200 words. Resumes without Cover Letter that answer these questions will not be given a higher precedence.
Job Location: New Delhi / Gurgaon
Mode of Interview: Video Call
This is for the crazy ones, the ones who refuse to see technology the way it is. We do not accept status quo.
This is to all the rebels, the troublemakers, the crazy ones! The world sees the misfits and what we see are the geniuses – the round pegs in the square holes.
This is to finding the special ones. We do not care where you graduated from, what your GPA was.
We care about what you aspire to build!