Requisition ID: CRGET01
Experience: 0-1 years
Seniority: Entry Level
CRON Systems is a fast-paced, TechStars and venture capital backed defence technology start-up fostering a culture of learning, improvement and growth. We are driven by a vision to make Perimeter Intrusion Detection System (PIDS) simpler, smarter and safer by providing technology driven products which act as force multipliers. Our customers include government organisations from various countries, security forces, PSUs, large conglomerates and high value facilities – essentially anyone with complex security needs.
Our team is made of passionate people who are always learning, always growing. CRON understands that it takes two flints to light a fire. If you are talented, high-performing and enthusiastic about what you do, you are the flint we are looking for.
- Excellent understanding of embedded software engineering, MCU/MPU architecture, memory technologies, data structure and algorithms.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Ability to solve complex and dynamic problems.
- Good understanding of C/C++ and Data Structure.
- Knowledgeable about structured and Object Oriented programming.
WHAT YOU’D BE DOING
- Be part of a team who conceives, designs, develops, and tests firmware solutions for advanced engineering programs.
- Be responsible for performing duties of experiential learning project(s).
- Be responsible for developing new test scripts and/or enhancing existing test scripts to analyze drive performance under various customer workloads.
- Working with the development of micro-controller or DSP based or embedded systems.
- Developing the building blocks for new core features and functionality for future products.
- Have to learn new tools, languages and design techniques.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- Learn from the best – We’re dedicated to constant learning. CRON’s leadership hails from the leagues of tech giants like Google and Qualcomm to prestigious organisations like the Indian Army.
- Opportunity to be bold and apply original thinking – imagine the ideal outcome; be resourceful to make the outcome a reality.
- Be a part of a Revolution – Be curious, ask for help, and demonstrate an ability to grow. Own and learn from mistakes. Bring joy and optimism to work
HOW TO APPLY
Drop us your Resume with a Cover Letter at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following two questions answered in the cover letter and the requisition ID as the subject:
- Why do you want to work at CRON Systems?
- Why do you think you are a good fit for the job you’ve applied for?
Keep it short, concise and under 200 words.