Requisition ID: CRSWPy01
Experience: +5 years
Seniority: Mid Senior
At CRON Systems our technology solves persistent perimeter intrusion problems. We’ve established ourselves as a leading developer of innovative software solutions for perimeter intrusion detection systems (PIDs). We’re looking for a highly-skilled software engineer to join our team. Our ideal candidate will have expert knowledge of software development processes and solid experience testing and evaluating current networking systems. If finding issues and fixing them with beautiful, meticulous code are among the talents that make you tick, we’d like to hear from you.
Objectives of this Role
- Grow existing platform and network capabilities to handle massive growth, enabling the generation of insights and data products on all internal and external data via self-serve computing, reporting solutions, and interactive querying
- Visualise, design, and develop creative and innovative software platforms, as we continue to experience dramatic growth in the usage and visibility of our products
- Create scalable software platforms and applications, and efficient networking solutions that are unit tested, code reviewed, and checked regularly for continuous integration
- Examine existing systems, identifying flaws and creating solutions to improve service uptime and time-to-resolve through monitoring and automated remediation
- Plan and execute full software development life cycles (SDLC) for each assigned project, adhering to company standards and expectations
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Design and build tools and frameworks to automate development, testing deployment, management and monitoring of the company’s 24×7 services and products
- End to End ownership of various applications and microservices. Architect, design, develop, deploy and operate Software Backend, Frontend, and Middleware flow
- Plan and scale distributed software and applications, applying synchronous and asynchronous design patterns, write code, and deliver with urgency and quality
- Develop new techniques to create features and capabilities with highest level of quality, reliability, efficiency and scalability.
- Define and implement next generation UI architecture.
- Assign, manage and facilitate team members to fully complete tasks and goals on time.
- Recruit high performers; provides performance feedback, creates and delivers performance reviews on a regular basis.
- Collaborate with global team, producing project work plans and analysing the efficiency and feasibility of project operations, while leveraging global technology stack and making localized improvements
- Track, document, and maintain software and network system functionality—both internally and externally, leveraging opportunities to improve engineering productivity
- Give a high level of attention to creating software and networking platforms free of faulty programming, keeping developers in step continuously without compromising site reliability
- Work with product managers and user experience designers to influence the strategy for the next wave of product features and system capabilities, identifying the best way to deliver capabilities
- Close coordination with Business Development team/Supervisor to understand the client needs
- 50% on technical activities (code and design reviews, architecture discussions) and 50% on managerial activities (stakeholder and partner engagement, program co-ordination, developing a team of strong performers).
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in software engineering or information technology
- 5+ years experience engineering software and networking platforms
- Experience and proficiency with Python2 and Python3, Python Web Framework, Django, Async Programming, PostgreSQL, RabbitMQ | Queuing, HTML, CSS, jQuery, ReactJS, AngularJS IS A MUST.
- Proven ability to document design processes, including development, tests, analytics, and troubleshooting
- Experience with rapid development cycles in a web-based environment
- Strong scripting and test automation abilities
- Working knowledge of relational databases as well as ORM and SQL technologies
- Proficiency with HTML5, CSS3, and content management systems
- Proven experience designing interactive applications and networking platforms
- Web application development experience with multiple frameworks, including Wicket, GWT, and Spring MVC
- Desire to continue to grow professional capabilities with ongoing training and educational opportunities
CANDIDATE SHOULD BE WILLING TO RELOCATE TO GURGAON.
How to Apply
Drop us your Resume with a Cover Letter and the requisition id in the subject to email@example.com (Resumes without cover letters will not be considered) with the following details:
- Why do you want to work at CRON Systems?
- Why do you think you are a good fit for the job you’ve applied for?
- Annual Salary expectation
- Notice Period
Keep it short, concise and under 200 words.