Requisition ID: CREE_102_010217
Experience: 2 to 7 years
Positions: Senior, Mid
CRON Systems is a high growth, VC-backed border security startup, developing IoT based Intrusion Detection Systems. We are offering an integrated and comprehensive intrusion detection systems using cutting edge technologies developed in house, ranging from Lasers, IR, and Lidar Sensors, AI, ML, communication systems, SW & HW level encryption, hacking and more, to provide our domestic and international customers the latest, most effective products at affordable costs.
We are looking to expend our family with the best and brightest India has to offer. Join us and be part of a culture that is unique in the sense that it’s fast paced, hard working, and yet still leaves room to learn a lot and expand your professional horizons. When we hire, we are looking to hire the best talent with the right mindset to solve problems with technology. We are not looking for GPA or titles but rather looking people in the eye and searching for that spark of joy that comes with solving a problem for our customers with technology. If you think you are a good fit, drop us a line and we’ll find you the right spot in our midst!
Our Electrical and Electronics Systems Engineering vertical is looking to hire an experienced Electrical and Electronics Systems Design Engineer with 2 to 7 years of experience.
- Extensive Experience in product development cycle from conception to prototyping to customer sampling to deployment.
- Sound fundamentals on hardware blocks & subsystems – CPU/microcontrollers, signal processing, various industry standard interfaces (Consumer electronics and automotive), memory interfaces, signal integrity & power supply qualification/issues.
- Conversant with and hands-on experience on a wide variety of high and medium level industry / military grade microcontrollers like TMS, M3, M4, R3, R4, MSP, Atmega.
- Extensive experience on embedded systems hardware covering a wide range of peripherals and industrial protocols like MIBSPI, I2C, MODBUS, embedded ethernet, CANopen, UART, Ethercat, RS 232, RS 485, etc.
- Experience on playing with embedded systems hardware including a wide variety of sensors and actuators like IR, Laser, LiDAR, BMS, IMU, Tilt, Accelerometer, Magnetometer, Gyroscope, Barometer, Range Finder, etc.
- Knowledge in wired and wireless standard and protocols, batteries and battery management system.
- Knowledge of RF and wireless radio is a plus.
- Hands-on experience on industry Grade PCB board schematics and layout design.
- Extensive experience and strong hold on different PCB CAD tools like Eagle, Altium and Allegro.
- Good understanding of PCB stack up requirements to finalize the same based on design complexity and design requirements.
- Knowledge of various PCB design guidelines.
- Strong background with through hole, SMT, and BGA technologies using dual-sided assemblies, and multi-layer boards.
- Experience in high speed bus routing, differential pairs and impedance control routing to meet signal integrity.
- Working knowledge of signal integrity/power analysis/thermal analysis/timing analysis.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conceptualization and designing of the Electrical and Electronics hardware for the entire CRON security holistic solution
- Complete ownership of the modules and products starting from the inception to conception to product development to the final sampling to the customer
- Ownership for providing Hardware Design Solution, bringing new methods/technologies, accountable for technical directions, strategic initiatives and high degree of innovation
- Support Production, Installation and Customer Service Verticals when necessary to resolve problems encountered during the lifecycle of a product
- Work in both modes as a team player as well as an individual contributor
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- Competitive salary and compensation package matching market standards.
- Work at our brand new Gurgaon R&D facility.
- Learn and grow with a well versed team with experience from Google to Apple to Qualcomm.
- Opportunity to serve the nation and build products that will save the lives of thousands of Jawans and soldiers.
This is for the crazy ones, the ones who refuse to see technology the way it is. We do not accept status quo.
This is to all the rebels, the troublemakers, the crazy ones! The world sees the misfits and what we see is the geniuses.
This is to finding the special ones. We do not care where you graduated from, what was your GPA.
We care about what you aspire to build!
Job Location: New Delhi / Gurgaon
Mode of Interview: Telephonic / Video Call
Eligibility: We don’t really care!
Email us your resumes at: email@example.com
CRON Systems Pvt Ltd
101, Suncity Success towers
Golf Course Ext. Road, Sector 65
Don’t forget to check our Angel.co profile for latest news coverage
Email us your resumes at: