Requisition ID: CRSW_106_010217
Experience: 1 to 5 years
Positions: Senior and Mid
CRON Systems is a high growth, VC-backed border security startup, developing IoT based Intrusion Detection Systems. We are offering an integrated and comprehensive intrusion detection systems using cutting edge technologies developed in house, ranging from Lasers, IR, and Lidar Sensors, AI, ML, communication systems, SW & HW level encryption, hacking and more, to provide our domestic and international customers the latest, most effective products at affordable costs.
We are looking to expend our family with the best and brightest India has to offer. Join us and be part of a culture that is unique in the sense that it’s fast paced, hard working, and yet still leaves room to learn a lot and expand your professional horizons. When we hire, we are looking to hire the best talent with the right mindset to solve problems with technology. We are not looking for GPA or titles but rather looking people in the eye and searching for that spark of joy that comes with solving a problem for our customers with technology. If you think you are a good fit, drop us a line and we’ll find you the right spot in our midst!
Our Computer Science and Software vertical is looking to hire an experienced Dev Ops and Automation Engineer with 1 to 5 years of experience.
- Extensive Experience and Strong Background in Linux / Unix Administration.
- Proficiency at Shell Scripting.
- Working understanding of code and script (Bash, Python).
- Experience with automation and configuration management using either Puppet, Chef or anything equivalent.
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services – experience with AWS is preferred and required.
- Strong experience with SQL and MySQL – Knowledge and Experience in NoSQL is a plus.
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collaboration with the Software Development Team to deploy and operate their systems for the entire CRON security holistic solution,
- Automation and streamlining of Software Deployment Operations and Processes.
- Building and Maintenance of tools for deployment, monitoring and operations.
- Define and Automate the Software QC cycle with continuous integration, testing and deployment along with nightly integration and testing.
- Troubleshooting and resolving of issues in Software Dev, Test and Production environments.
- Work in both modes as a team player as well as an individual contributor.
- Implementation of Distributed System Software to ensure high reliability, fault tolerance, and scalability.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME
- Competitive Salary and compensation package matching Market Standards.
- Work at our brand new Gurgaon R&D Facility.
- Learn and grow with a well versed team with experience from Google to Apple to Qualcomm.
- Opportunity to serve the nation and build products that will save the lives of thousands of Jawans and soldiers.
This is for the crazy ones, the ones who refuse to see technology the way it is. We do not accept status quo.
This is to all the rebels, the troublemakers, the crazy ones! The world sees the misfits and what we see is the geniuses.
This is to finding the special ones. We do not care where you graduated from, what was your GPA.
We care about what you aspire to build!
Job Location: New Delhi / Gurgaon
Mode of Interview: Telephonic / Video Call
Eligibility: We don’t really care!
Email us your resumes at: email@example.com
CRON Systems Pvt Ltd
101, Suncity Success towers
Golf Course Ext. Road, Sector 65
Don’t forget to check our Angel.co profile for latest news coverage
Email us your resumes at: